Hello everyone. I’m back in your inbox this morning with your fresh copy of the Port Jefferson Daily. Here are all the most important things to know about what’s happening in the community today, including:
- Port Jefferson The rink opens this month.
- Children will read to a dog at the Port Jefferson Free Library.
- The best places to eat pie in Long Island and more!
But first, today’s weather:
Return of the sun, showers. High: 66, low: 55.
🏡 Attention real estate pros in Port Jefferson! We are now offering an exclusive sponsorship opportunity for an agent interested in attracting local clients and standing out from the competition. Click here to find out more.
Here are the top four stories from today in Port Jefferson:
- The Blues will be played at the Port Jefferson Free Library on Sunday, November 6. The Homegrown String Band will perform at 2 p.m. Register at portjefflibrary.org or call 631-473-0022 to reserve a spot. (TBR News Media)
- PTO Greek School of the Assumption: “What is the best way to encourage children to speak a foreign language? Listen and read. The Giving Tree is a book that most know and have read.” (PTO Greek School of the Assumption via Facebook)
More from our sponsors – please support the local news!
You’re all caught up for today! I look forward to seeing you tomorrow for another update.
— Debora WhiteHead
About me: Do you have a story idea? Do not hesitate to contact me ! I would love to hear from you! Wife, mom, foodie, traveler and nature lover.
Got a news tip or suggestion for an upcoming Port Jefferson Daily? Contact me at [email protected].