We have many books, some new and some lightly used, as well as puzzles in our Cozy Corner bookstore at very reasonable prices. For yourself, or maybe someone on your Christmas list … come take a look.
Notes on this and that
- We really appreciate our patrons and volunteers. Thanks everyone for everything you do.
- Our upcoming revolving art exhibit will feature Christmas and other handmade greeting cards by Claire Nagel. This will begin on December 1 and will continue for two months.
- Our tabletop exhibit will feature books by local authors. Although the books are not offered for sale here, they can give you Christmas gift ideas.
- Be sure to check our website for information on newly purchased books and activities going on at the library. You can also connect to our catalog on the website.
Dates to note
- Thursday, December 2, 10:30 a.m.: First Thursday Reading Club meeting at the library. The book is “Christmas at Cold Comfort Farm” by Sheila Gibbons. The January book has not yet been chosen. The book club is open to anyone interested. It is not necessary to call ahead.
- Thursday December 9 6 pm-8pm: WonderTrek Museum in the library with wood block and gear construction. Families are welcome, but the activities are aimed at children aged 3 to 9. The mask is compulsory for anyone over 5 years old, regardless of their vaccination status.
- Address: 31117 Rasmussen Road, Pequot Lakes, MN 56472.
- Telephone: 218-568-6181.
- Website: www.pequotlakeslibrary.org. Connect to our catalog on the website.
- Hours: Monday-Wednesday and Friday, 9 am-5pm; Thursday, 9 am-7pm; Saturday, 10 am-4pm; closed on Sundays and holidays.
The library has six computers equipped with DSL Internet service accessible free of charge to the public. Wireless internet is also available.
Claire Nagel is a volunteer at the Pequot Lakes Community Library.